Azure Cognitive Services are pre-built AI services exposed as APIs and SDKs available for developers to infuse AI in their existing or new applications.
Azure Cognitive Services can be accessed through two different resources.
Single service resource – Each Cognitive Service can be accessed through its own endpoint and access key for each service.
Multi-service resource – Multiple Cognitive Services can be accessed through single endpoint and access key.
- Valid Azure Subscription – Get it started with 12 months of free services
Provision a single-service resource
- Log on to the Azure Portal.
- Create a new resource “Computer Vision” from the Azure Marketplace.
- Type a name for the resource, subscription, location, pricing tier and resourcing group
- Once the resource is created, note down the endpoint and access keys. The access key can be used only to authenticate to “Computer Vision” resource and cannot be used to authenticate other Cognitive Services like Custom Vision, Text Analytics etc.
Download code: https://github.com/shantha05/CognitiveServices